Streaming the best music, talk and Torah 24/6 from an undisclosed location, deep inside Nachlaot - Jerusalem's coolest neighborhood - to the World!

Nachlaot is the Greenwich Village / Haight Ashbury of Jerusalem - rhymes with "rock the boat, skin the goat"


ZOOM: The Leader in Field Recording Excellence

ZOOM: The Leader in Field Recording Excellence
As Aretha Sang: "Who's Zoomin' Who?"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You Say it's been Tuesday? All Day?

No, I wasn't hung-over. No, I wasn't all "partied-out."  As a matter of fact, I was blissfully so wrapped in Purim that i could have been mistaken for a slightly over-sized Shalach Manos... well, not exactly...
Purim has come, but has it gone? As I like to ask, "How are we the day after?"  Now, I know it may take a few days after to answer that one, but that's ok too -- I mean what's a day or two in the cosmic picutre, or, then again -- maybe there is no time, and i'm out of time, and i better know how I am everyday cause everyday is the day after!!!!! You know what I mean???
I can tell you one thing - the "day after" has been our regular Radio Free Nachlaot Tuesday, if you can believe it. 
Mid Morning Maya took care of our Mid Day Musical Munchies, as she does every week,
we're playing Homegrown now - new music from new friends, and then at 8PM it's time to work oursleves into a state where we're sitting by the radio saying, "Yes! That's Rock and Roll!"  What you've never been moved to slap your knee and stare round the room and proclaim, That's Rock and Roll! -- Listen between 8 and 11 PM (J-Town TIme) and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Rock and Roll Radio - There is no other way!!!!