Streaming the best music, talk and Torah 24/6 from an undisclosed location, deep inside Nachlaot - Jerusalem's coolest neighborhood - to the World!

Nachlaot is the Greenwich Village / Haight Ashbury of Jerusalem - rhymes with "rock the boat, skin the goat"


ZOOM: The Leader in Field Recording Excellence

ZOOM: The Leader in Field Recording Excellence
As Aretha Sang: "Who's Zoomin' Who?"

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

May I have an "Olam Hafuch" please?

Oh - you mean we have one already? Yes, I suppose we do.  The news out of Brooklyn today has been devastating - I ask you,  is that not the product of an upside down world? And then, on top of everything, it's Wednesday, but there won't be any Maya - not on the radio, at least. We apologize to all of Maya's fans, but scheduling has been,(would you belive it?) upside down this week, and we've had to bump Maya for some logistical reasons.....it's not her fault, really!

Meanwhile, I come to realize that it's my brother Seth's Yahrzeit.






I can't believe it's been 13 months since he left this world. I guess this (and Maya's canceled show) is as good a reason as any to celebrate Seth's life.  About a year and a quarter ago i played radio with Seth - I was here, in Studio B, and he was in the hospital. He couldn't speak. The Chat window allowed us to talk, and the radio allowed me to serenade him with some of his favorite music - straight from Yerushalayim to Seth's hospital bed.  Rhea (my sister-in-law) said he was the most "up" he had been in a long time after that show.  So, Seth - Let's do it again. I'm here in Studio B, and you're in Shamayim - hey, maybe right above my head!!!!!

Stay tuned, at 10 PM we'll play radio in honor of my brother, Seth Levine, Shaul Avrohom Eliezer ben Shmuel Aryeh Leib, Alav HaShalom..
C Ya on the Radio, bro!