Streaming the best music, talk and Torah 24/6 from an undisclosed location, deep inside Nachlaot - Jerusalem's coolest neighborhood - to the World!

Nachlaot is the Greenwich Village / Haight Ashbury of Jerusalem - rhymes with "rock the boat, skin the goat"


ZOOM: The Leader in Field Recording Excellence

ZOOM: The Leader in Field Recording Excellence
As Aretha Sang: "Who's Zoomin' Who?"

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tu B'Shvat has come, and now it's Thursday Night!

Yea man, it's Thursday night - where did that come from?
Well, I say "Let the Spring" begin - and you know, HKBH - we will take Spring Rains as well --
But, alas, the winter thaw needs to begin -- time to start thinking about coming out of the cold...breaking any new shells we may have needed for warmth and comfort, time to breathe a fresh breath and say, "hey, I can conquer the world today, in my own special way." "Hey, I can fix myself up today and make the world a bit nicer place to be.
I can say, "Hey, I can listen to Radio Free Nachlaot and see a Tu B'Shvat seder on my favorite radio almost internet TV station, groove to the Grateful Dead while i work in my garden all day, catch R' Ozer giving over Rebbe Nachman, and then "Cook for Shabbos" with Steve into the overnight - all night long" and know that the energy I receive is the energy in turn that I shall give.
We want to help you be yourself.
Music cuts through all the shells and lets the insides come out.
We are here for you. We know you're out there, for us!
Happy Tu B'shvat people.
Happy almost Spring.
Happy Oneness, 'cause when all is said and done, Hakadosh Baruch is the ONE that gets it done -- but remember, he's taking his cues from us - yep, we be the leaders of the band......and you know that we're all just Playing In the Band!!!!

C Ya on the Radio.